Friday, February 6, 2009

Paying it forward

I was just visiting another blog, CountryWhispers, and she was sharing the concept of paying it forward.

I've always liked this way of showing others that someone cares. Sometimes it quietly with out letting them know who you are and other times they know. Just seeing a smile on their face or to overhear them sharing about it puts a smile in my heart. This is how it works:


The first 5 people to leave a comment on this post will get something handmade by me or possibly store-bought. (It just depends!) You will have no idea of what it will be until it reaches your mailbox. I will try to come up with something that matches each person's likes. ( You will receive an email from me asking a few questions like your favorite colors, scents, hobbies, holidays, seasons, etc.)Each person will receive their package by 6/1/09 if not before.**The only requirement to participate is that you MUST make the same offer on your blog.**A small gift wrapped in a smile & a little support goes a long ways towards lifting the spirits of a total stranger who quickly becomes a friend. Please join the fun and "pay it forward."

1 comment: