Saturday, March 14, 2009

Camera and Recipe

I have ordered a new digital camera. It'll be here next week. Then I can show you pictures that I've taken as I get into the habit of daily walks with Spring on the way.

When I started my blog I showed you pictures my sister had taken. Sister's like to compete, grinning, so we will see what I will be able to come up with.

I'm sure behind on this blog but haven't felt well for a while and I promise I will be doing much better.

So I leave you now with a yummy recipe to try...

Pork Chops and Dressing
(So tender and yummy. Serve with applesauce and a vegetable)

6 lean, boneless pork chops
1 box Stove Top Dressing
1 stalk celery -- chopped fine
1/2 cup onion -- chopped fine
liquid from Pork skillet

Brown pork chops well. Prepare dressing, celery and onion. Add dressing spices and liquid from pork chops as part of the liquid. Layer in casserole beginning and ending with dressing. Cover and bake 45 minutes at 325 degrees. Add moisture if needed.

2 comments: