Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Easter

I wish you all a Happy Easter.

One sunny day last weekend I looked across the street and in the front yard, close to the house, was a black bunny rabbit loping around. I knew the little son had just gotten it from a friend. The kids weren't around and it appeared to me to be loose...ooomps, these granny eyes couldn't tell there was a wire cage around it. Before I realized the cage bit, I had already dialed their number. They answered about the time I figured it out. Then I had to admit what I had done.

How many times do we "not really see" the whole situation in life and go by what the first glace tells us?

During this Easter Season and on, I'm going RE=THINK the first glances realizing there is always more than what meets the eyes.

At first glance, Jesus had died on the cross. The second glance saw him alive once again and the Third glance saw him raise up into the heavens to be with God. Now I await my glance when I, too, leave this earth and will be with Him. Selfishly I'm planning on enjoying many years here still learning and loving, but when I do go, I will be able to verify more than the first glances seen by others but, unseen, believed by me.

Happy Easter to you, whether it is the belief of bunnies and eggs and chicks or the celebration of our Risen Lord.

2 comments:

  1. Carol~ you know from my blog how I am with bunnies, thanks for keeping a keen eye out for danger! Happy Easter to you, too:)

    ReplyDelete