Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm new at this but here goes


Fall has really turned from Indian Summer to wet wet Fall. I think the daylight savings time changes did it.. :)

Lot's of birds at the feeders along with the little chickadee's going for the suet. So fun to watch. Last night we had a big fat Racoon in the front yard snooping around. A few nights ago we had 3 does checking it out. Sorry buddies, you've already eaten my plants that you liked for desert. No more.

Even the rain isn't that bad, it's the darkness I don't like but I'm used to that here in the Pacific Northwest. Just turn the lights up high, pretend it's my sunshine.

1 comment:

  1. How about I send you a couple of pics of those birdies and you can add them here! I'm surprised and happy you took the plunge, about time!
    LS

    ReplyDelete