Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away

It's poured all day, gutters are running over, leaves piling up plugging them. What a job for city workers. It's easy to forget about appreciating people in the background, but I saw so many of them working out in the downpours today, that I was reminded to appreciate them even more.

And the rain? Well, I love the seasons, I love the green and flowers in the Spring, the summer daisies and eating outside in the summers, the colors of fall and even the snow in the winter. But gray days drag me down, I need light and more light. So.... if I want the seasons I have to put up with the rain and I will gladly do just that.

Little Sparky hasn't been very happy having to go outside today. He waits until he can't wait any longer and then reluctantly runs outside at the last minute.

For me, it's an early bedtime tonight. Big meeting today and I'm tired and achy. Goodnight

1 comment:

  1. I think it was the weather that did everyone in yesterday...we were in bed last night at 8:21! Today's sunshine is so welcome.

    The street workers had dump trucks on Lousiana Street at lunch time loading up with all the leaves!

    ReplyDelete