Tuesday, December 16, 2008

No Snow but.....

Baby it's cold outside. Down to 16.7 degree's last night. The leaves go scrunch, scrunch as you walk over them in the yard. Even wonder if the plants I covered will make it through the freezing weather.

Tomorrow snow is in the advisory, again on the weekend. It might be cold for some time. Takes me back to my younger years when hard winters were more often.

Glad my Christmas shopping was done early and by the time the cold spell started they were wrapped, bagged and around the tree. Going to finish picking up what I need for Christmas brunch at our son's (if we can get there) today so I'm 100% done.

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas, just like the ones I used to know.....

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't a white Christmas be awesome???? I'm thinking it would.

    ReplyDelete