Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow and Birds

What fun it's been watching all of the birds feed during this snow storm. We've had wrens, junco's, downy woodpecker, flickers, hummingbirds and lots more. The hummingbird feeders froze up a couple days ago so we had to thaw them and get them back out so they would have more energy. It amazes me that they stick around all winter.

I just talked to a granddaughter via the cam. They live in Norfolk VA. She loved looking at the snow outside via the cam. It's so much fun to chat with the little ones ( 1 1/2 and 3 1/2). Nothing is neater than when they squeal out "Nanaaaa"

We are not leaving the hill and to think this will go on to or through Christmas....

1 comment:

  1. yeah for the snow:)

    It is sure pretty. I just made it to work and am going to go finish my xmas shopping hopefully at Target then the grocery store and gotta get more Tigertail wire so I can bead some more:) Want beads?

    ReplyDelete