Friday, February 20, 2009

Because of the WWW....

Because of the WWW the world has grown so small.

The other night I received an e-mail, one with a page of recipes on the WWW. I started laughing and this is why...


Years ago (like 14 or a little less) I had quit working. I had to quit because of my health. I loved my job, it was a wonderful one.

To keep my mind busy I got a new computer and found a 50 plus group on the internet. The group has officially disbanded but stays in touch via different ways... Anyway we made a Web home online. One of the most popular sections was a cookbook (it's still online at
http://www.50plusfriends.com/cookbook/


Anyway, friends that we have dinner with often, received the crock pot chapter in an e-mail. So the great cookbook is still traveling the web. That's good as we put a lot of hours into it.

Guess what goes around really does come back around.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Carol!
    I'll have to check that out. I'm love cookbooks and love to try new recipes!

    ReplyDelete