Monday, February 16, 2009

Grandchildren

This morning I've been thinking of my 8 grandchildren and how special they are and how much we love them. They are growing up so fast. Our oldest is 25 and our youngest is 13.

Each one has their own specialness. One is not loved more than another. We are so proud of each one and their accomplishments, their dreams, their lovingness, their honesty, their abilities. Of course they are not perfect. They are kids are finding their own paths. Some of their decisions haven't been the best but they have grown from them. We love them unconditionally.

And then there are the great granddaughters. What a treasure. I love talking to them and seeing them through the video cam. What a blessing the computer is for families that are separated by miles.

I thank my children for their children and my granddaughter for her children. Life is great, life is beautiful. Family is my treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment