Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday Evening

The weekend has gone fast. We went out to eat last night and had a yummy dinner with friends. My husband is one that if I would agree we would go to dinner every night but I like to cook and like good homecooked food so we go every 3 or 4 days instead. It's a change of scenery and good company and always fun.

Today would have been my Dad's 97th birthday if he was still living. He's been gone for some time now but I still miss him. I know we all have those who have passed on and our memories are loving and deep. I'm so thankful for the memories. My Dad wasn't perfect, (are any of us?) but he loved us dearly. He and my Mom had many years together and traveled throughout the country in their 5th wheel. They had many camper friends, many of those gone now.

Memories are great... we take them with us to our end of time. What a gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment